Accounts, Finance, Evaluation and IT
Accounts, Finance, Evaluation and IT – Functions and Services
- Management of the Department’s financial resources
- Management of the Department’s financial systems and the relationship with external shared service providers.
- Annual Estimates for the Department’s Vote and monitoring of Departmental expenditure.
- Preparation of annual Appropriation Accounts and liaison with the Comptroller and Auditor General in respect of same.
- Issuing guidance on procurement and preparation of the Department’s return under Circular 40/02.
- Managing Value for Money Reviews and Focussed Policy Assessments.
- Coordination of the Department’s Quality Assurance process in line with the requirements of the Public Spending Code.
- Management and maintenance of the Department’s IT infrastructure, systems and services, including matters relating to the Department’s corporate web presence and developmental support in relation to other Departmental websites.
- Development and implementation of governance arrangements for IT shared service services as necessary.
Accounts, Finance, Evaluation and IT – Accessing our Services
Contact details for the Accounts, Finance, Evaluation and IT Unit can be found at http://www.ahg.gov.ie/about/contact/
Accounts, Finance, Evaluation and IT – Classes of Records Held
- Annual Estimates and Appropriation Accounts.
- Department of Finance Sanctions.
- Correspondence with Department of Finance in relation to expenditure and other finance matters.
- VFM reports, quality assurance reports on capital grant projects etc.
- Process Audit Forms, details of external contracts over €25,000, consultancy records, Circular 40/02 returns etc.
- IT systems and user account information.
- IT networks and security topology and configuration data.
- Website configuration records.
- Financial and administrative records in respect of the IT Unit.
- Records in respect of IT procurements.
- Records relating to interactions on IT sanctions and authorisations.
IT Policy and business planning documentation.