Heritage Ireland 2030
photos © Dept. of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht except front cover photo collage deer photo © Tina Claffey
Heritage Ireland 2030 Consultation Document – download
Have your say
- Have your say by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have your say online (survey monkey)
- Have your say by post (Custom House, Dublin 1, D01 W6XO)
- Attend a workshop (details to be announced)
(Note- consultation closing date 28 February 2019)
Heritage Ireland 2030– a new national heritage plan
- Heritage Ireland 2030 is the Government’s commitment to a revitalised and refreshed National Heritage Plan.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 will recognise the vital role our heritage plays in our community, our economy and our society.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 will be a coherent, comprehensive and inspiring framework of values, principles and strategic priorities which will guide and inform the heritage sector over the next decade.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 will enshrine the shared responsibility of people, communities, businesses and local and national Government in protecting our heritage and ensuring it is cared for into the future.
- Heritage Ireland 2030 will help us enjoy, understand and care for our heritage.
Heritage Ireland 2030 will be formed around three Themes, built on a vision of our heritage being valued and protected for future generations, cherished and enjoyed:
Each of these Themes will have specific actions and objectives, shaped by this public consultation.
Your views on objectives and actions to deliver the vision are important – they will help to shape our priorities.